Jun 24, 2021
Have you ever met avid travelers
that seem to think that somehow that makes their life better? The
problem is, people can travel and are always seeking to go FIND
themselves but are often just as lost no matter where they’re at as
where they started. This is a similar experience that Natalie’s
beautiful guest, Sarah Wong, realized as well.
In this episode, they go on a
deep, soulful journey around the following topics:
- Why wanting to live in “other people’s shoes”
leaves us feeling empty and causes impact on our mental health and
- How seeking external validation continues to
suck us dry of our power
- What’s missing in your life is always found
- Why humans can’t travel/buy/shop or ignore
problems away (this causes MORE problems!)
- How mainstream media and “health” government
organizations force this world into toxic cycles
- How to connect further with Source/Spirit and
- How to start moving out of victimhood and into
power through manifesting change in your life
This episode is all about METAMORPHOSIS!
Always go to www.disruptnowprogram.com/podcast
to read all the details about our episodes.