Nov 10, 2021
This is a POWERFUL episode with
the Disrupt Now Podcast guest, Myoshia Boykin-Anderson, Founder and
CEO of AndTech Solutions. She went from a mother with no savings,
no college degree, and laid off from her corporate job to a woman
who runs a highly successful firm and is 100%
This episode is packed full of
amazing energy and wisdom. Here are some things you’ll find within
this meaningful conversation:
- Why we need to realize that there is always an
opportunity, a light, within everything.
- Each of us is already equipped with everything
that we need. All we have to do is learn how to tap into
- Courageous and audacious - two things we need
to take the first steps into new territories.
- Learn to allow everything that comes into your
experience and be open-minded.
- How we can change our mindset and pour our
energy into our business' preparatory stages
- Start to build something now so it can be
greater later (don’t get stuck before you start!).
- What it means when there’s no responsibility
and accountability that goes with the words we speak and hear, we
must show up for ourselves first.
+MORE! Take a listen or watch
the full episode below!
to www.disruptnowprogram.com/podcast to
read all the details about our episodes.