Nov 18, 2022
When it comes to health, what happens when you do everything RIGHT yet so many things go wrong in our bodies?
You’ve heard this concept of a “canary in a coal mine” as it relates to a human, but do you know what it means?
Often those of us who are hypersensitive beings get labeled as “complainers” or as I was called when I was little, the “Princess and the pea” … it’s hard for people to get that there are beings on this planet that are hypersensitive to MANY things for a POWERFUL reason (for we are the seers, sages, witches, and so much more!). We are so susceptible and so sensitive to ALL energy, chemicals, poisons, toxins, etc., etc., etc.
In this episode with guest is Amy Stein, an Herbalist, Energy
Medicine Educator, and Trauma-Informed Breathwork Facilitator,
we deep-dive into:
- What it’s like to be different and feel things that others just don’t know exist
- What it’s like to be a “canary in a coal mine” and how our modern society does not revere the hypersensitive person and what this means for those of us who are
- What a hypersensitive person (or HSP) is and what it means is that we were in a tribe that kept everybody safe because we are more sensitive to energies, sounds, sights, etc.
- How to help our bodies heal as a canary in a coal mine and ways to support our existence
- Helping HSP’s to get into a place where we can feel like we’re existing to thrive not just to survive (energy work and more)
Plus, lots more juicy stuff…
Reminder: We have the video versions on the Disrupt Now Podcast Video Channel here: https://rumble.com/c/c-1001332
Always go to www.disruptnowprogram.com/podcast to read all the details about our episodes and explore our guests!