Aug 9, 2022
In this podcast episode, we have
Mahima, the creator of The Mahima Mindset that helps people find
and live their higher purpose. This powerhouse joins Natalie to
talk about stepping into our genius, integrating shadow, and
finding our brilliance.
Great affirmations inside this
- I trust myself.
- I love myself.
- I honor myself.
- I respect myself.
Here are some of the
insights in this episode:
- Why powerful decisions should be made with
creativity, joy, and love, not driven by fear.
- What it means to “follow your
- That we must look beyond our pain, suffering,
and our stories
- Find out the two levels of purpose: soul
purpose and body purpose
- How you can honor the power of the
- Why owning the “darkness within” (often called
the shadow) helps to rearrange our thought patterns and empower the
- Why connecting deeper into the soul and “who
you are” is where you can find freedom
Make sure to watch (or listen)
to the whole podcast episode now! Get Mahima’s 21-day mediation
challenge on the link below!